onsdag 25 januari 2017

Transverter 1296 MHz





All boards is no in the final box, The first QSO was from my QTH to JO78FM a distance of 77,1 km. Output is around 2W, Antenna DL6WU 37 el homemade Yagi 23m up in the tower.  Report  59.
I try an IF attenuator with pin diode and attenuators, but I was not satisfied with the result, so I made a small board with attenuators and relays. Its adjusted for my transceiver Kenwood TS-2000 with 5W output power.  But can be simply changed.


I also try a relay I think it was CX120.. but it was not ok for 1296 Mhz frequency. I by some from Ebay, Omron and MATSUSHITA RK1-12V, that solves the relay problem.


I has start planning for a PA to connect to this transverter, stay tuned!
It is possible to lock the VCXO 96 MHz to a reference frequency, not implemented yet. I must build a reference unit first. 



Haven’t you lock at W1GHZ its time to do that, grate inspire.
Here is how I made IF-Board and SM-Board.







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar